iOS Accounts for Half of Mobile Ad Revenues
A recent study, published by mobile ad server MoPub, serves one possible explanation as to why iOS ads are more expensive then those served to Android devices: they are much more effective. In March 2013, the average click-though rate on iOS devices ranged from 2.5 percent on the iPad to 1.7 percent on the iPhone. The average CTR on Android devices was significantly lower at 1.1 percent (Android phones) and 1.0 percent (tablets).
- Global mobile advertising revenue 2012- 2014, by regionGlobal mobile advertising revenue 2012- 2014, by region
- Global mobile advertising revenue 2013-2014Global mobile advertising revenue 2013-2014
- Mobile advertising revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) 2008-2014Mobile advertising revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) 2008-2014
- Forecast: revenue radio stations US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue radio stations US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue portrait photography studios US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue portrait photography studios US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue radio networks US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue radio networks US 2008-2020
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens