The Top 10 Grossing iOS Games
The iOS game Candy Crush Saga yields 632,867 U.S. dollars in revenue - each day! According to data published by Think Gaming, the video game is number one when it comes to the top grossing video games available for iOS in the United States. It is followed by Clash of Clans (527,389 U.S. dollars) and Modern War (474,650 U.S. dollars).
Altogether, the top 10 grossing iOS games account for 3.4 million U.S. dollars in revenue each day.
- Global Apple iPhone sales from 3rd quarter 2007 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in million units)
Global Apple iPhone sales 2007-2014, by quarter
- Apple's iPhone revenue from 3rd quarter 2007 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in million U.S. dollars)
Apple iPhones: quarterly revenue 2007-2014
- Apple's global revenue from 1st quarter 2005 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Apple: quarterly revenue 2005-2014
- Video games revenue worldwide from 2012 to 2015, by sourceVideo games revenue worldwide from 2012 to 2015, by source
- Mobile games revenue worldwide 2014, by regionMobile games revenue worldwide 2014, by region
- Top grossing iOS mobile gaming apps as of July 2014, ranked by daily revenueTop grossing iOS mobile gaming apps as of July 2014, ranked by daily revenue
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens