Internet Stocks Rally Like It's 1999
This chart shows the one-year return on investments in the 15 largest publicly traded internet companies as of July 26, 2013.
- Online VideoPeople Still Prefer Watching Free Videos Online
This chart shows the percentage of time spent viewing by source in the U.S. in March 2014.
- NetflixThe End Of Net Neutrality?
This chart illustrates how the Netflix connection speeds of Comcast subscribers have improved dramatically after the two companies had struck a deal allowing Netflix direct access to Comcast's broadband network.
- StreamingCord-Cutters Are Putting A Strain On Broadband Networks
This chart compares the monthly data consumption of potential cord-cutters with that of average broadband subscribers in the United States.
- StreamingNew Streaming King: the TV
This chart shows different forms of streaming.
- StreamingOnline Video Gives Cord-Cutting a Boost
This chart shows the percentage of U.S. households ending their cable subscriptions.
- Yield on ten-year government bonds of selected countries worldwide in January 2014
Yield on ten-year government bonds of selected countries in January 2014
- Currency reserves of selected countries worldwide in September 2013, (in billion U.S. dollars)
Currency reserves of selected countries, 2013
- Volume of global equity trading between 2008 and the first half of 2013 (in trillion U.S. dollars)
Equity trading - global volume up to 2013
- Stock markets - market valueStock markets - market value
- Revenue of global public internet companies 2013Revenue of global public internet companies 2013
- Revenues of the world's largest publicly traded oil companiesRevenues of the world's largest publicly traded oil companies
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter