Google to Rake in 33% of Online Ad Revenues This Year
Google remains the king of online advertising. The search giant is expected to pocket three out of ten dollars spent on online advertising worldwide this year. That amounts to $38.6 billion or six times the total of the second largest ad publisher Facebook.
- AndroidAndroid Wear Smartwatches Work With Less Than 25% of Android Devices
This chart shows active devices running Android by version and smartwatch compatibility.
- WomenTech World Remains Male-Dominated
This chart shows a gender breakdown of selected tech companies' global workforce.
- Brand ValueGoogle Dethrones Apple as Most Valuable Brand
This chart shows the estimated brand value of the world's most valuable brands in 2014.
- TwitterTwitter Suffers Sell-Off as Lock-Up Expires
This chart shows how selected public Internet companies have fared on the first day early investors and employees could sell their stock after the companies' respective IPOs.
- GoogleGoogle Heavily Outspends Tech Rivals on Lobbying
This chart shows the lobbying expenditure of high-profile tech companies in the United States.
- Digital advertising spending in the United States from 2012 to 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Digital ad spend in the U.S. 2012-2018
- Measured advertising spending of leading internet display advertisers in the United States in 2013 (in million U.S. dollars)
Leading internet display advertisers in the U.S. 2013
- Net digital ad market share of major ad-selling companies in the United States from 2012 to 2015, by revenue
Digital ad market share of ad-selling companies in the U.S. 2012-2015, by revenue
- Breakdown of U.S. online advertising revenue from 2010 to 2013, by industryBreakdown of U.S. online advertising revenue from 2010 to 2013, by industry
- Quarterly online advertising revenue in the U.S. 2007-2014Quarterly online advertising revenue in the U.S. 2007-2014
- Online advertising revenue in the U.S. from 2000 to 2013, by half-yearOnline advertising revenue in the U.S. from 2000 to 2013, by half-year
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter