Google to Rake in 33% of Online Ad Revenues This Year
Google remains the king of online advertising. The search giant is expected to pocket three out of ten dollars spent on online advertising worldwide this year. That amounts to $38.6 billion or six times the total of the second largest ad publisher Facebook.
Net digital ad market share of major ad-selling companies in the United States from 2012 to 2017, by revenue
Digital ad market share of ad-selling companies in the U.S. 2012-2017, by revenue
Measured advertising spending of leading internet display advertisers in the United States in 2014 (in million U.S. dollars)
Leading internet display advertisers in the U.S. 2014
Distribution of advertising expenditure in the United States from 2006 to 2013, by medium
Advertising expenditure in the U.S. from 2006 to 2013, by medium
- Digital ad spend in the U.S. 2012-2018Digital ad spend in the U.S. 2012-2018
- Digital ad market share of ad-selling companies in the U.S. 2012-2017, by revenueDigital ad market share of ad-selling companies in the U.S. 2012-2017, by revenue
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens