iPhone 5 Tops Rivals in Resale Value
This chart shows the current trade-in value of popular Smartphones in the United States. According to trade-in service Gazelle, a used 16GB iPhone 5 in good condition has a resale value of $315.
- Number of smartphones sold to end users worldwide from 2007 to 2014 (in million units)
Global smartphone sales to end users 2007-2014
- Global smartphone sales from 2009 to 2014, by operating system (in millions)
Global smartphone sales 2009-2014, by OS
- Global market share held by the leading smartphone vendors from 2012 to 2014
Global market share held by smartphone vendors 2012-2014
- Survey: Smartphone ownership in selected countries 2011Survey: Smartphone ownership in selected countries 2011
- Protective case usage among U.S. smartphone owners 2013Protective case usage among U.S. smartphone owners 2013
- Apple vs Samsung: global smartphone shipments 2012, by modelApple vs Samsung: global smartphone shipments 2012, by model
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens