Skype Connects up to 70 Million People at the Same Time
Skype, the voice-over-IP and messaging service that celebrated its 10th birthday yesterday, has reached an impressive level of adoption over the years: during a usage peak in August 2013, more than 70 million Skype users were online at the same time.
- Price of selected acquisitions by Microsoft from 2002 to 2014 (in million U.S. dollars)
Price of selected acquisitions by Microsoft as of October 2014
- Number of employees at the Microsoft Corporation from 2005 to 2014 (in 1,000s)
Number of Microsoft's employees 2005-2014
- Microsoft's global revenue in the fiscal years from 2002 to 2014 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Microsoft's global revenue 2002-2014
- Services provided for resale: telecommunications revenues of U.S. IVoiP providersServices provided for resale: telecommunications revenues of U.S. IVoiP providers
- Countries ranked by the number of VoIP subscribers 2013Countries ranked by the number of VoIP subscribers 2013
- Number of VoIP subscribers worldwide 2011-2013, by quarterNumber of VoIP subscribers worldwide 2011-2013, by quarter
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens