Apple's Share of Mobile Web Usage Drops 10% in a Year
According to market research firm Net Applications, Android is starting to catch up with iOS in terms of mobile web usage. Apple devices still account for the lion's share of mobile browsing, but Apple's lead is gradually shrinking.
- Locations of smartphone usageLocations of smartphone usage
- Smartphone usage in China in 2011, by activitySmartphone usage in China in 2011, by activity
- Most popular smartphone usage categories in EU5 countries 2012Most popular smartphone usage categories in EU5 countries 2012
- Forecast: revenue radio stations US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue radio stations US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue portrait photography studios US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue portrait photography studios US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue radio networks US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue radio networks US 2008-2020
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens