Apple's Share of Mobile Web Usage Drops 10% in a Year
According to market research firm Net Applications, Android is starting to catch up with iOS in terms of mobile web usage. Apple devices still account for the lion's share of mobile browsing, but Apple's lead is gradually shrinking.
- Global mobile data traffic from 2014 to 2019 (in exabytes per month)
Global mobile data traffic 2014-2019
- Percentage of time spent on mobile web and apps on connected devices in the United States 2013 and 2014
Distribution of time spent on web and apps in the U.S. 2013-2014
- Mobile-only visitors to leading multi-platform web properties in the United States in January 2014 (in millions)
Mobile-only visitors to leading U.S. web properties in January 2014
- Global mobile data traffic 2014-2019Global mobile data traffic 2014-2019
- North America: mobile phone internet user penetration 2012-2017North America: mobile phone internet user penetration 2012-2017
- Distribution of time spent on web and apps in the U.S. 2013-2014Distribution of time spent on web and apps in the U.S. 2013-2014
- Forecast: revenue radio stations US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue radio stations US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue portrait photography studios US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue portrait photography studios US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue radio networks US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue radio networks US 2008-2020
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens