Norway Tops the U.S. in Digital Ad Spend per Person
Norway is the surprising no. 1 in the world in terms of digital ad spending. Advertisers in the scandinavian country are expected to spend $209 per internet users this year. The U.S. ranks second with spending of $201 per internet user.
- European UnionEstonia Has Europe’s Worst Drug Problem
This chart shows drug-induced deaths per million of the population in 2012.
- Alcoholic BeveragesEastern And Western Europe’s Alcoholic Void
This chart shows total alcohol conumption per capita in litres of pure alcohol.
- Winter SportsGermany Has the Highest Winter Olympic Medal Count
This chart shows the all-time medal count of the most successful nations at the Winter Olympics since 1924.
- NewspapersThe Age of the Internet
This infographic illustrates a forecast of newspaper and internet advertising expenditure from 2011 to 2014. Internet ad expenditure is expected to surpass newspaper advertising in 2013.
- NewspapersPrint is Losing Ground in North America & Europe
The chart shows the worldwide advertising expenditure year over year change in Q1 2012.
- Digital advertising spending in the United States from 2012 to 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Digital ad spend in the U.S. 2012-2018
- Measured advertising spending of leading internet display advertisers in the United States in 2013 (in million U.S. dollars)
Leading internet display advertisers in the U.S. 2013
- Net digital ad market share of major ad-selling companies in the United States from 2012 to 2015, by revenue
Digital ad market share of ad-selling companies in the U.S. 2012-2015, by revenue
- Marketing strategies by hotels during the economic crisisMarketing strategies by hotels during the economic crisis
- Distribution of U.S. advertising spending in 2012, by mediumDistribution of U.S. advertising spending in 2012, by medium
- Time spent with media vs. ad spending in the U.S. 2013Time spent with media vs. ad spending in the U.S. 2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter