Americans Turn to Netflix to Watch TV Content Online
When it comes to streaming TV content online, Netflix is the go-to service for most Americans. 63 percent of the respondents in a recent PwC survey use the service to watch their favorite TV shows online.
- Number of Netflix subscribers worldwide in 2020, by country (in 1,000s)
Number of Netflix subscribers 2020, by country
- Most common subscription video on demand (SVoD) combinations among multiple subscribers in the United States in 2nd quarter 2014
Most common SVOD combinations in the U.S. 2014
- Netflix advertising spending in the United States in 2012 and 2013 (in million U.S. dollars)
Netflix: advertising spending in the U.S. 2012-2013
- Market share of digital TV usage in Germany 2011-2015Market share of digital TV usage in Germany 2011-2015
- Video streaming device usage of U.S. Netflix users 2011-2014Video streaming device usage of U.S. Netflix users 2011-2014
- Penetration of subscription based video streaming services usage in the U.S. 2014Penetration of subscription based video streaming services usage in the U.S. 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens