29% of Americans Use Facebook During Work Hours Every Day
There may be a good reason why many companies block their employees from accessing certain websites at work. Almost one third of the respondents in Statista's workplace survey admitted to visiting Facebook during work hours every single day.
- Leading product brands with the most fans on Facebook in October 2014 (in millions)
Most popular product brands on Facebook in October 2014
- Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide from 3rd quarter 2008 to 2nd quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 2nd quarter 2014
- Facebook's advertising revenue worldwide from 2012 to 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Facebook: advertising revenue worldwide 2012-2016
- U.S. mobile wireless industry: mobile data services revenue 2004-2011U.S. mobile wireless industry: mobile data services revenue 2004-2011
- Number of internet users worldwide in February 2014, by countryNumber of internet users worldwide in February 2014, by country
- Countries with the highest number of internet users 2013Countries with the highest number of internet users 2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens