DC Commuters Spent the Most Time Stuck in Traffic
People from the Washington DC metro area should think twice before commuting to work by car. According to data compiled by the Texas A&M Transportation Institute, the average DC commuter spent 67 hours stuck in traffic in 2012!
- Public debt of the United States from 1990 to 2015* (in billion U.S. dollars)
Public debt of the United States
- Real gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in the United States from 2008 to 2018 (compared to the previous year)
Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in the United States 2018
- Gross domestic product (GDP) of the United States at current prices from 2008 to 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Gross domestic product (GDP) of the United States 2018
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens