Twitter Makes a Great Entrance at NYSE
This chart shows the stock price gains of U.S. internet companies on their first day of public trading.
- Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of March 2015 (in millions)
Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide 2015
- Number of data removal requests to Twitter from January 2012 to June 2014
Twitter: total number of data removal requests as of 2H 2014
- Number of monthly active Twitter users in the United States from 1st quarter 2010 to 4th quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active U.S. Twitter users as of 4th quarter 2014
- Reasons for declining magazine readership in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012Reasons for declining magazine readership in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012
- Survey on the frequency of fitness center visits in Germany 2011-2014Survey on the frequency of fitness center visits in Germany 2011-2014
- Survey on the frequency of recreational exercising in Germany 2010-2014Survey on the frequency of recreational exercising in Germany 2010-2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens