San Francisco is the Most Bike-Friendly City in the U.S.
San Francisco is the most bike-friendly city in the United States. With 5.6 miles of dedicated bike lanes, multiuse bike paths and signed bike routes per square mile (263 miles in total), the Californian metropolis offers the best biking infrastructure in the country.
- Real gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in the United States from 2010 to 2020 (compared to the previous year)
Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in the United States 2020
- Gross domestic product (GDP) of the United States at current prices from 2010 to 2020 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Gross domestic product (GDP) of the United States 2020
- Total population in the United States from 2010 to 2020 (in millions)
Total population of the United States 2020
- U.S. bicycle unit sales 2013U.S. bicycle unit sales 2013
- U.S. bicycle market size 2002-2012U.S. bicycle market size 2002-2012
- Bicycle industry employment in the Netherlands 2000-2013Bicycle industry employment in the Netherlands 2000-2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens