Lady Gaga Was Twitter's Longest Reigning Queen
Ever since Ashton Kutcher beat CNN to the 1-million followers mark in April 2009, only five different celebrities have been crowned Twitter's most popular user: Ashton Kutcher, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber and Katy Perry.
- TwitterThe Most-Followed FIFA World Cup Players on Twitter
This chart shows the most popular FIFA World Cup players on Twitter.
- MusicU.S. Teens Love Beats Headphones
This chart ranks the preferred headphone brands by American teens.
- Wages and SalaryThese Celebrities Earn More Dead Than Most do Alive
This chart shows the highest posthumous earners worldwide in 2013.
- 2012 ElectionObama's 'Four More Years' Tweet Shatters Twitter Record
This chart shows Twitter records set on Election Day 2012.
- TelevisionThe Simpsons is the Most Beloved TV Show on the Internet
This chart shows the 15 most popular American TV series on the internet. The ranking is based on the number of Facebook fans, the number of people talking about it on Facebook, the number of Twitter followers and the number of pageviews on the respective show's Wikipedia page.
- Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of June 2014 (in millions)
Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of June 2014
- Number of unique U.S. visitors to Twitter from April 2011 to January 2014 (in millions)
Number of unique U.S. visitors to Twitter as of January 2014
- Number of Twitter employees between January 2008 and November 2013
Twitter: number of employees 2008-2013
- Tennis players with the most Twitter followers as of July 2013Tennis players with the most Twitter followers as of July 2013
- Number of Twitter followers of 2012 GOP candidates as of April 2012Number of Twitter followers of 2012 GOP candidates as of April 2012
- MLB teams - number of twitter followers 2014MLB teams - number of twitter followers 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter