Lady Gaga Was Twitter's Longest Reigning Queen
Ever since Ashton Kutcher beat CNN to the 1-million followers mark in April 2009, only five different celebrities have been crowned Twitter's most popular user: Ashton Kutcher, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber and Katy Perry.
- Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of June 2015 (in millions)
Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide 2015
- Number of monthly active Twitter users in the United States from 1st quarter 2010 to 1st quarter 2015 (in millions)
Twitter: number of monthly active U.S. users 2010-2015
- Number of monthly active international Twitter users from 2nd quarter 2010 to 1st quarter 2015 (in millions)
Twitter: number of monthly active international users 2010-2015
- Tennis players with the most Twitter followers as of July 2013Tennis players with the most Twitter followers as of July 2013
- Number of Twitter followers of 2012 GOP candidates as of April 2012Number of Twitter followers of 2012 GOP candidates as of April 2012
- MLB teams - number of twitter followers 2015MLB teams - number of twitter followers 2015
- Forecast: public figure agents and managers revenue U.S. 2009-2018Forecast: public figure agents and managers revenue U.S. 2009-2018
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens