Lady Gaga Was Twitter's Longest Reigning Queen
Ever since Ashton Kutcher beat CNN to the 1-million followers mark in April 2009, only five different celebrities have been crowned Twitter's most popular user: Ashton Kutcher, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber and Katy Perry.
- Number of monthly active Twitter users in the United States from 1st quarter 2010 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active U.S. Twitter users as of 3rd quarter 2014
- Number of monthly active international Twitter users from 2nd quarter 2010 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active international Twitter users as of 3rd quarter 2014
- Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of September 2014 (in millions)
Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of September 2014
- Tennis players with the most Twitter followers as of July 2013Tennis players with the most Twitter followers as of July 2013
- Number of Twitter followers of 2012 GOP candidates as of April 2012Number of Twitter followers of 2012 GOP candidates as of April 2012
- MLB teams - number of twitter followers 2014MLB teams - number of twitter followers 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens