New Streaming King: the TV
These days, it’s possible to stream video through a myriad of devices. However, smart TVs with built in access to streaming services such Netflix are proving especially popular. They have now left handheld devices and computers in their wake when it comes to video streaming.
- Electronic home video revenue in the United States from 2015 to 2019, by source (in billion U.S. dollars)
Electronic home video revenue in the U.S. from 2015 to 2019, by source
- Share of streamers in the United States in 2012, by age and type of content
Share of streamers in the U.S. in 2012, by age and type of content
- Most popular musicians in the United States in 2012, based on internet streams
Most popular musicians in the U.S. in 2012, based on streams
- Plans to purchase a smart TV in Germany 2014Plans to purchase a smart TV in Germany 2014
- Smart TV penetration in Germany 2013-2014Smart TV penetration in Germany 2013-2014
- Internet usage via smart TV in Germany 2013-2014, by time of dayInternet usage via smart TV in Germany 2013-2014, by time of day
- Forecast: operating revenue smart television equipment manufacture China 2008-2020Forecast: operating revenue smart television equipment manufacture China 2008-2020
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens