Life Expectancy Rises as Regional Differences Remain
This chart shows the life expectancy of people born in different parts of the world. While significant progress has been made since 1990, regional differences remain rather large between richer and poorer parts of the world.
- Health careIf You Want America's Best Paid Jobs, Go to Med School
This chart show the highest annual mean wages in the United States in 2013.
- Health2014: The Deadliest Ever Ebola Virus Outbreak
This chart shows Ebola virus outbreaks by year.
- App DevelopersBritain's App Industry Is Ready for Takeoff
This chart shows the UK App Economy revenue forecast 2013-2025
- SoccerWorld Cup Joy Muffled by Brazilian Social Issues
The chart below shows the results of a survey among Brazilians regarding the situation in their country prior to hosting the World Cup.
- SoccerThe World Cup’s 10 Hottest Teams
This chart shows the average temperature at kickoff of 2014 World Cup group matches.
- U.S. national health expenditure from 1960 to 2011 (in billion U.S. dollars)
U.S. national health expenditure 1960-2011
- Number of people without health insurance in the United States from 1990 to 2012 (in millions)
U.S. Americans without health insurance 1990-2012
- Percentage of people without health insurance in the United States from 1990 to 2012
Percentage of U.S. Americans without health insurance 1990-2012
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter