This infographic display the average daily consumer spending in the United States. Consumer spending is reported on a monthly basis by the American research company Gallup. It is based on around 30,000 interviews per month.
- E-booksNorth America Leads the Way in E-Book Adoption
This chart shows global e-book revenue from 2009 to 2016, broken down by region.
- Video GamesVideo Game Spending Declines 13% in 2012
This chart shows consumer spending on video games in the United States in 2011 and 2012.
- Video GamesThe Future of Gaming Is Digital
This chart shows computer and video game sales in the United States from 2009 through 2012, both on a unit and dollar basis.
- Chained consumer price index (C-CPI-U) of all urban consumers in the United States from 2000 to 2012
Chained consumer price index of all urban consumers 2000-2012
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) of all urban consumers in the United States from 1992 to 2013
Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers 1992-2013
- Annual inflation rate in the United States from 1990 to 2013
U.S. inflation rate 1990-2013
- Supermarket brands of fizzy drinks in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013,by number of usersSupermarket brands of fizzy drinks in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013,by number of users
- Average daily consumer spending in the U.S. 2014Average daily consumer spending in the U.S. 2014
- Consumer spending in the U.S. quick service restaurant sector from 2004 to 2013Consumer spending in the U.S. quick service restaurant sector from 2004 to 2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter