This infographic display the average daily consumer spending in the United States. Consumer spending is reported on a monthly basis by the American research company Gallup. It is based on around 30,000 interviews per month.
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) of all urban consumers in the United States from 1992 to 2014
Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers 1992-2014
- Annual inflation rate in the United States from 1990 to 2014
U.S. inflation rate 1990-2014
- Chained consumer price index (C-CPI-U) of all urban consumers in the United States from 2000 to 2012
Chained consumer price index of all urban consumers 2000-2012
- Average daily consumer spending in the U.S. May 2015Average daily consumer spending in the U.S. May 2015
- Consumer spending on clothing and shoes in Germany 19991-2014Consumer spending on clothing and shoes in Germany 19991-2014
- Consumer spendings in the entertainment and media market 2003-2018Consumer spendings in the entertainment and media market 2003-2018
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens