This infographic shows the total volume of U.S. imports and exports in the past 12 quarters.
- Internet usage worldwideThe U.S. Tops Global Spam Mail Rankings
This chart shows the percent of all spam in Q2 2014 originating in each country.
- UKAmerican Tourists Spend the Most on British Shores
This chart shows the top spending countries during visits to the UK for at least one night in 2013.
- United States15% of Americans Have German Ancestry
This chart shows the highest ancestral concentration in U.S./metro areas in 2014
- GoogleGoogle Is Among the Biggest Lobbying Spenders in the U.S.
This chart shows the 10 largest lobbying spenders in the United States, based on their lobbying spending in 2014.
- Music IndustryCountry Music Acts Earn Staggering Amounts of Money
This chart shows the highest-earning country musicians worldwide in 2014.
- California's imports and exports of goods from December 2012 to December 2013 (in million U.S. dollars)
California's imports and exports of goods 2012-2013
- Value of the leading merchandise exporters worldwide in 2012, by exporting nation (in billion U.S. dollars)
Value of the leading merchandise exporters worldwide 2012, by exporting nation
- Leading merchandise importers worldwide in 2012, by importing nation (in billion U.S. dollars)
Leading global merchandise importers 2012, by importing nation
- Satisfaction with gun policy in the US 2014Satisfaction with gun policy in the US 2014
- U.S. market share of sold light trucks 1990-2012U.S. market share of sold light trucks 1990-2012
- Top countries by number of fairs / conferencesTop countries by number of fairs / conferences
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter