Mobile Accounts for 16% of Black Friday E-Commerce Sales
This chart shows the mobile percentage of Black Friday e-commerce traffic and e-commerce sales in the United States. Mobile shoppers accounted for 16 percent of e-commerce sales on Black Friday.
- AmazonAmazon's Online Sales Dwarf the Competition
This chart shows the the 10 largest online retailers in the United States, based on online retail sales in 2013.
- E-Commerce in ChinaChina On Path to World Domination in Ecommerce
This chart shows a forecast of the B2C ecommerce sales growth 2014 in selected countries.
- Online ShoppingMobile Shopping in the United States
Today’s chart shows a platform breakdown of U.S. online and mobile shopping revenue alongside a forecast of mobile commerce revenue in the United States.
- AmazonAmazon Outperforms the U.S. E-Commerce Sector
Today’s chart shows how Amazon's growth in North America compares to the growth of the U.S. e-commerce sector as a whole.
- TabletsMobile Commerce in the United States
This chart illustrates the rise of mobile commerce in the United States.
- Holiday season retail e-commerce sales figures in the United States from 2005 to 2013 (in billion U.S. dollars)
U.S. holiday season retail e-commerce sales figures 2005-2013
- Year-on-year change in visits to retail websites on U.S. peak holiday shopping days in 2013
Holiday shopping: peak shopping day traffic volume growth 2013
- U.S. online spending on Cyber Monday from 2005 to 2013 (in million U.S. dollars)
Cyber Monday: U.S. online spending 2005-2013
- U.S. online revenue on Thanksgiving and Black Friday 2008-2013U.S. online revenue on Thanksgiving and Black Friday 2008-2013
- Consumer interest in Black Friday shopping 2011Consumer interest in Black Friday shopping 2011
- Year-over-year change of top retail sites visits on Black Friday 2010 and 2011Year-over-year change of top retail sites visits on Black Friday 2010 and 2011
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter