Mark Zuckerberg Made $3.5 Billion in November
This chart shows the market value of Mark Zuckerberg's stake in Facebook. The company's CEO currently holds 444 million shares plus an option for another 60 million shares. Zuckerberg's stake is currently worth almost $14 billion.
- Health careIf You Want America's Best Paid Jobs, Go to Med School
This chart show the highest annual mean wages in the United States in 2013.
- AmazonAmazon Prime Members Heavily Outspend Non-Prime Customers
This chart shows how much Amazon Prime members spend on Amazon.com compared to regular customers.
- TwitterTwitter Suffers Sell-Off as Lock-Up Expires
This chart shows how selected public Internet companies have fared on the first day early investors and employees could sell their stock after the companies' respective IPOs.
- AmazonAmazon's Online Sales Dwarf the Competition
This chart shows the the 10 largest online retailers in the United States, based on online retail sales in 2013.
- FacebookFacebook's Impressive Mobile Line-Up
This chart shows mobile monthly active users of services owned by Facebook.
- Leading product brands with the most fans on Facebook in July 2014 (in millions)
Most popular product brands on Facebook in July 2014
- Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide from 3rd quarter 2008 to 2nd quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 2nd quarter 2014
- Facebook's advertising revenue worldwide from 2012 to 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Facebook: advertising revenue worldwide 2012-2016
- Philanthropy: top donors in the United States 2013Philanthropy: top donors in the United States 2013
- Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 2nd quarter 2014Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 2nd quarter 2014
- The youngest billionaires worldwide in 2013The youngest billionaires worldwide in 2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter