Mark Zuckerberg Made $3.5 Billion in November
This chart shows the market value of Mark Zuckerberg's stake in Facebook. The company's CEO currently holds 444 million shares plus an option for another 60 million shares. Zuckerberg's stake is currently worth almost $14 billion.
- Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide from 3rd quarter 2008 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 3rd quarter 2014
- Leading product brands with the most fans on Facebook in October 2014 (in millions)
Most popular product brands on Facebook in October 2014
- Facebook's advertising revenue worldwide from 2012 to 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Facebook: advertising revenue worldwide 2012-2016
- Net worth of the ten richest internet billionaires 2014Net worth of the ten richest internet billionaires 2014
- Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 3rd quarter 2014Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 3rd quarter 2014
- The youngest billionaires worldwide in 2013The youngest billionaires worldwide in 2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens