Yahoo - A Turnaround in Progress
This chart illustrates Yahoo's results from 2008 through 2012.
- Share of search queries handled by leading U.S. search engine providers as of October 2014
Market share of search engines in the United States as of October 2014
- Worldwide market share of leading search engines from January 2010 to October 2014
Global market share of search engines as of October 2014
- Number of search engine users in the United States from 2012 to 2017 (in millions)
Number of search engine users in the United States 2012-2017
- Global internet advertising revenue 2013-2018Global internet advertising revenue 2013-2018
- Global 2014 ranking of oil and gas companies based on net incomeGlobal 2014 ranking of oil and gas companies based on net income
- Mobile advertising revenue worldwide 2013, by region & formatMobile advertising revenue worldwide 2013, by region & format
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens