Yahoo - A Turnaround in Progress
This chart illustrates Yahoo's results from 2008 through 2012.
- Internet Usage in ChinaTencent's Impressive Line Of Messaging + Social Platforms
This chart shows the growth of Tencent's instant messaging and social media platforms.
- NetflixNetflix Challenges TV Networks at the 2014 Emmys
This chart shows the 12 networks with the most nominations at the 2014 Emmy Awards.
- Online Gaming IndustryBig Trouble in Little FarmVille
This chart shows Zynga's revenue from the first quarter of 2009 through the second quarter of 2014.
- NetflixNetflix Beats HBO in Subscription Revenue
This chart compares the subscription revenue of pay-TV provider HBO to Netflix's streaming subscription revenue.
- LinkedInLinkedIn's Impressive Revenue Growth
This chart shows LinkedIn's revenue growth since Q1 2009.
- Worldwide market share of leading search engines from January 2010 to July 2014
Global market share of search engines as of July 2014
- Share of search queries handled by leading U.S. search engine providers as of April 2014
Market share of search engines in the United States as of April 2014
- Number of search engine users in the United States from 2012 to 2017 (in millions)
Number of search engine users in the United States 2012-2017
- Maritim Hotel Group revenue 2010Maritim Hotel Group revenue 2010
- Market Research: Global distribution of revenues by method of surveyMarket Research: Global distribution of revenues by method of survey
- Limited-service hotel chains: average revenue per available room 2009Limited-service hotel chains: average revenue per available room 2009
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter