Facebook's Remarkable User Growth
This chart illustrates Facebook's blockbuster user growth. The social network was launched 9 years ago in February 2004 and reached 1.06 billion users by the end of 2012.
- FacebookFacebook's Impressive Mobile Line-Up
This chart shows mobile monthly active users of services owned by Facebook.
- FacebookHow Much Is the Average Facebook User Worth
This chart shows the Facebook's average revenue per user.
- Social NetworksMost Social Networks Are Now Mobile First
This chart shows the percentage of time spent on social networks in the United States, by platform.
- Mobile Messenger AppsWhatsApp Deal Dwarfs Other High-Profile Tech Acquisitions
This chart compares Facebook's acquisition of WhatsApp with other high-profile tech takeovers.
- FacebookThis is Why Men and Women use Facebook
This chart shows the percentage of male/female Facebook users who cite the following as "major reasons" why they use Facebook.
- Facebook's advertising revenue worldwide from 2012 to 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Facebook: advertising revenue worldwide 2012-2016
- Leading product brands with the most fans on Facebook in April 2014 (in millions)
Facebook: number of fans of popular product brands in 2014
- Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide from 3rd quarter 2008 to 1st quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 1st quarter 2014
- Wine usage in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013, by user typeWine usage in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013, by user type
- Monthly active mobile social media users in APAC countries 2014Monthly active mobile social media users in APAC countries 2014
- Monthly active social media users in APAC countries 2014Monthly active social media users in APAC countries 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter