Facebook's Remarkable User Growth
This chart illustrates Facebook's blockbuster user growth. The social network was launched 9 years ago in February 2004 and reached 1.06 billion users by the end of 2012.
- Most popular online shops by number of users in Poland in 2014Most popular online shops by number of users in Poland in 2014
- Number of Facebook users in Germany 2009-2014, by age groupNumber of Facebook users in Germany 2009-2014, by age group
- United States: number of Facebook users 2013-2019United States: number of Facebook users 2013-2019
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens