Super Bowl XLVII Falls Short of Ratings Record
This chart shows TV viewership of Super Bowl broadcasts in the United States from 1990 to 2013. Super Bowl XLVII reached an average audience of 108.4 million viewers, falling short of last year's record.
- United States15% of Americans Have German Ancestry
This chart shows the highest ancestral concentration in U.S./metro areas in 2014
- United StatesMajority of Americans Blame Hamas for Current Violence
This chart shows answers to the question "who is most responsible for the current violence in Gaza/Israel?"
- 8.2 Million People Newly Displaced by Conflict in 2013
This chart shows the 10 countries with the highest number of people newly displaced because of violence or conflict in 2013.
- European UnionMigrant Worker Influx to UK Hasn’t Materialised
This chart shows Bulgarians and Romanians working in the UK.
- HealthThe World’s Deadliest Animals
This chart shows the number of people killed by animals per year.
- National Football League: total attendance at regular season games 2008 to 2013 (in millions)
Total attendance at National Football League regular season games 2013
- National Football League average franchise value from 2000 to 2013 (in million U.S. dollars)
National Football League - average franchise value 2013
- Total revenue of all National Football League teams from 2001 to 2012 (in billion U.S. dollars)*
Total revenue of the National Football League 2012
- Total attendance at National Football League regular season games 2013Total attendance at National Football League regular season games 2013
- Regular season home attendance of National Football League franchises 2013Regular season home attendance of National Football League franchises 2013
- Super Bowl TV viewership in the U.S. 2014Super Bowl TV viewership in the U.S. 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter