The Most Popular Valentine's Day Gifts in the United States
This chart shows the most popular Valentine's Day gifts in the United States. Flowers are still number one among men, while women prefer to give greeting cards or candy to their spouses, friends or family members.
- Share of American men and women who had vaginal intercourse in 2010, by age group
U.S. men and women who had vaginal intercourse in 2010, by age group
- Sexual events amongst people over 50 in the United States as of 2009, by location
Sexual events amongst people over 50 in the United States, by location
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens