Google Sees a Jump in Profits
Google is off to a great start in 2013. From January through March, the company raked in $14 billion in revenue.
The company's profit grew 16 percent over last year's first quarter to reach a total of $3.5 billion.
After rallying to an all-time high early in early March, Google's stock price came back to earth in the past few weeks. On April 18, the stock closed at $766.91, roughly percent below its recent peak.
- Worldwide market share of leading search engines from January 2010 to January 2015
Global market share of search engines as of January 2015
- Number of available applications in the Google Play Store from December 2009 to February 2015
Google Play: number of available apps 2009-2015
- Google's global revenue from 2002 to 2014 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Google: global annual revenue 2002-2014
- PetSmart gross profit growth 2011-2013PetSmart gross profit growth 2011-2013
- High-revenue HGV operator profit growth in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013High-revenue HGV operator profit growth in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013
- Profit growth in the banking sector in China by 2016Profit growth in the banking sector in China by 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens