This chart shows European Union labour costs per hour in 2013, whole economy.
This chart shows pimps’ weekly earnings in U.S. cities.
Are you personally affected by corruption in daily life?
This chart shows the percentage of respondents saying that “married people having an affair is morally unacceptable”.
This chart illustrates the effect that the release of the iPad had on the PC industry.
This chart shows the share of foreigners of the total population in EU countries in 2012.
This chart shows light vehicle sales in the United States August 2007 – August 2013.
This chart shows new car registrations in the UK in July 2012 and July 2013.
This chart shows that high percentages in Europe remained skeptical about their future in 2012.
This chart shows public sentiment on economic affairs in Japan.
This chart shows the stock performance of selected internet companies in 2013. It illustrates the percentage change of the stock price compared to the closing price on January 2, 2013.
This chart shows the highest European food prices in 2012 as a percentage of the EU28 average.
This chart illustrates Egyptian views on the deteriorating economic and democratic situation in the country.
This chart shows the results of a June 2013 survey among 512 Germans regarding their trust in the ability of German Chancellor Angela Merkel and U.S. President Barack Obama to handle the political challenges they are currently facing.
This infographic illustrates the performance of selected tech companies in 2012. The chart compares companies such as Apple, Google and Facebook regarding their profit, revenue growth and stock performance.
This infographic illustrates the downside to China's economic growth: the country's ever-growing energy demand.
This chart shows Samsung's quarterly operating profit.
This chart illustrates how much the Internet economy contributed to the 2010 GDP of selected countries.
Yes, please send me a daily reminder for the 'Chart of the Day'
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter