This chart shows the reach of social networks among Americans aged 18 to 29 years.
This chart shows how long Americans are using Facebook and Twitter on different platforms.
Facebook is no longer the most popular social network among American teens. According to Piper Jaffray's biannual survey among thousands of American teens, the world's largest social network has been replaced by Twitter as U.S. teenagers' favorite social platform.
This charts illustrates how much time on average Americans spend with different online activities each day.
This chart shows changes in newspaper circulation and advertising revenue between 2008 and 2012.
This chart shows Google's advertising revenue since 2004 compared to print ad revenues of U.S. newspapers and magazines.
This chart shows key metrics of social media channels as a source of e-commerce traffic. The averages are based on data from 689 million shopping sessions that took place in the United States between January and August 2012.
This chart shows advertising revenue growth of Facebook and Google prior to and immediately after going public.
This chart shows the results of the 2015 Edelman Trust Barometer, which gauges the level of trust in different types of institutions around the world.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens