This chart shows the percentage of people in the UK giving their thoughts on what should happen to their Facebook page after they die.
This chart shows U.S. recorded music revenues.
This chart illustrates the willingness to pay for media among millennials.
This chart shows the results of the 2015 Edelman Trust Barometer, which gauges the level of trust in different types of institutions around the world.
This chart shows the percentage of Americans who used the following for photography in August 2014.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens