This infographic illustrates Apple's position as the most valuable company in the world.
This chart shows the results of a survey among Americans regarding their media use. Those polled were asked which media or devices they couldn't live without.
This chart shows the top 10 Olympic athletes with the most fans/followers on Facebook and Twitter.
This chart shows the time it took selected technologies and services to reach 50 million users worldwide.
This chart shows the cumulative distribution of broadband traffic per user in the U.S. in April 2012, by broadband technology.
This chart shows the share of U.S. smartphone users who engage with other media while using the internet on their smartphone.
This chart shows the year-over-year growth of circulation revenue of the New York Times Media Group. It shows that circulation revenue has steadily increased since the introduction of the paywall a year ago.
This chart shows the results of a survey among U.S. tablet owners regarding changes in their media and device use since they own a tablet.
This chart shows the most valuable social media brands in 2012.
Yes, please send me a daily reminder for the 'Chart of the Day'
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter