This chart shows smartphone platform market share figures for the United States, China and the EU5 countries (UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy).
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer announced that he would step down within the next 12 months. This chart shows how the company's stock has performed under his reign.
This chart illustrates how brands are increasingly adopting Twitter to get their message across.
This charts illustrates how much time on average Americans spend with different online activities each day.
This chart shows the average daily circulation at the Top 10 U.S. newspapers between October 2012 and March 2013.
This chart shows the percentage of traffic on American news websites that comes from social media sites.
This chart shows a regional breakdown of traffic on Twitter.com in the past three months. 22.9% of Twitter's traffic comes from the United States, making it the most important market for the microblogging service.
This chart shows the percentage of the population that accesses online news by smartphone and tablet in selected countries.
This chart provides an overview of Airbus A350 and Boeing 787 orders and deliveries by year
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens