This chart compares conversion rates of online shoppers across different devices.
The chart shows the worldwide advertising expenditure year over year change in Q1 2012.
This chart shows the number of Americans who use social networking sites / services several times per day.
This chart shows year-on-year changes of Facebook’s advertising metrics alongside the social network’s quarterly ad revenue since Q1 2010.
This chart illustrates the projected growth of social networks by comparing user numbers in selected countries in 2011 with forecast numbers for 2014.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter