Internet Stocks Rally Like It's 1999
This chart shows the one-year return on investments in the 15 largest publicly traded internet companies as of July 26, 2013.
Yield on ten-year government bonds of selected countries worldwide in January 2014
Yield on ten-year government bonds of selected countries in January 2014
Currency reserves of selected countries worldwide in September 2013, (in billion U.S. dollars)
Currency reserves of selected countries, 2013
Volume of global equity trading between 2008 and the first half of 2013 (in trillion U.S. dollars)
Equity trading - global volume up to 2013
Yes, please send me a daily reminder for the 'Chart of the Day'
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter