This statistic shows the corn for grain production in the United States from 2000 to 2015. According to the report, over 9.9 billion bushels of corn for grain were produced in the U.S. in 2000.
Production of corn for grain in the U.S. from 2000 to 2015 (in 1,000 bushels)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Production in thousand bushels|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Top U.S. states based on production value of corn for grain 2013Top U.S. states based on production value of corn for grain 2013
- Production value of corn for grain in the U.S. 2000-2015Production value of corn for grain in the U.S. 2000-2015
- Total world grain production 2008-2016Total world grain production 2008-2016
- Grain production worldwide 2014, by typeGrain production worldwide 2014, by type
- Total U.S. grain production 2001-2013Total U.S. grain production 2001-2013
- Monthly production of B100 biodiesel in the U.S. 2014-2016Monthly production of B100 biodiesel in the U.S. 2014-2016
- Production of opium in Afghanistan 1990-2015Production of opium in Afghanistan 1990-2015
- Production volume of cocaine 2008-2014, by countryProduction volume of cocaine 2008-2014, by country
- Worldwide production of cocaine 1994-2014Worldwide production of cocaine 1994-2014
- Illegal cultivation of opium poppy 1994-2015Illegal cultivation of opium poppy 1994-2015