This statistic contains a breakdown of the advertising expenditure of the Coca-Cola Company in the United States in 2013. Coca-Cola spent 5.7 million U.S. dollars on newspaper advertising in the U.S.
Advertising spending of the Coca-Cola Company in the United States in 2013, by medium (in million U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Advertising spending in million U.S. dollars|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Advertising spending in the United Kingdom (UK) 1999-2015, by mediaAdvertising spending in the United Kingdom (UK) 1999-2015, by media
- Digital advertising spending worldwide 2012-2018Digital advertising spending worldwide 2012-2018
- Global advertising spending 2011-2018, by regionGlobal advertising spending 2011-2018, by region
- Distribution of advertising spending worldwide 2013-2018, by mediumDistribution of advertising spending worldwide 2013-2018, by medium
- Mobile advertising spending worldwide 2010-2017Mobile advertising spending worldwide 2010-2017
- Amount of newspapers sold in China by month February 2016Amount of newspapers sold in China by month February 2016
- National radio advertising revenue in Canada 2005-2015National radio advertising revenue in Canada 2005-2015
- Local radio advertising revenue in Canada 2005-2015Local radio advertising revenue in Canada 2005-2015
- Change in advertising spending in the U.S. 2016, by mediumChange in advertising spending in the U.S. 2016, by medium
- Advertising spending worldwide 2011-2018Advertising spending worldwide 2011-2018