This statistic contains a breakdown of the advertising expenditure of the Coca-Cola Company in the United States in 2013. Coca-Cola spent 5.7 million U.S. dollars on newspaper advertising in the U.S.
Advertising spending of the Coca-Cola Company in the United States in 2013, by medium (in million U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Advertising spending in million U.S. dollars|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Global advertising spending 2011-2018, by regionGlobal advertising spending 2011-2018, by region
- Advertising media ranked by average ROI for FMCG in the United Kingdom (UK) 2008-2014Advertising media ranked by average ROI for FMCG in the United Kingdom (UK) 2008-2014
- Amount of newspapers sold in China by month March 2016Amount of newspapers sold in China by month March 2016
- Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies May 17 to 23, 2016Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies May 17 to 23, 2016