This graph depicts the value of the most valuable franchise in Major League Baseball from 2000 to 2016. In 2003, the most valuable franchise, the New York Yankees, was worth 849 million U.S. dollars.
Major League Baseball: worth of franchise with the highest value from 2002 to 2016 (in million U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Franchise value in million U.S. dollars|
- Average franchise value in major U.S. sports leagues 2016Average franchise value in major U.S. sports leagues 2016
- Major League Baseball - average payroll of (playoff) teams 2012Major League Baseball - average payroll of (playoff) teams 2012
- Franchise value of Major League Baseball teams 2016Franchise value of Major League Baseball teams 2016
- Average per game attendance of major US sports leagues 2015/16Average per game attendance of major US sports leagues 2015/16
- MLB teams - number of twitter followers 2011-2016MLB teams - number of twitter followers 2011-2016
- Number of Twitter followers of the New York Yankees 2011-2016Number of Twitter followers of the New York Yankees 2011-2016