This graph depicts the value of the most valuable franchise in Major League Baseball from 2000 to 2015. In 2003, the most valuable franchise, the New York Yankees, was worth 849 million U.S. dollars.
Major League Baseball: worth of franchise with the highest value from 2002 to 2015 (in million U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Franchise value in million U.S. dollars|
- Major League Soccer teams ranked by revenue 2014Major League Soccer teams ranked by revenue 2014
- Survey on the frequency of fitness center visits in Germany 2011-2014Survey on the frequency of fitness center visits in Germany 2011-2014
- Survey on the most popular sports shoes brands in Germany 2013-2015Survey on the most popular sports shoes brands in Germany 2013-2015