This statistic shows the leading U.S. states in grape production in 2014. In that year, Washington ranked second with a production amount of 512 thousand tons of grapes.
Leading 10 grape producing U.S. states in 2014 (in tons)*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Production in tons|
- Major U.S. states for cotton production 2015Major U.S. states for cotton production 2015
- Top U.S. states with highest wheat production 2014-2015Top U.S. states with highest wheat production 2014-2015
- U.S. total grape production 2000-2014U.S. total grape production 2000-2014
- Cheese production in the U.S. 2013, by stateCheese production in the U.S. 2013, by state
- Leading U.S. states in production of sorghum for grain 2014-2015Leading U.S. states in production of sorghum for grain 2014-2015
- Digital Media
Digital Markets | Worldwide market forecast for "Digital Media" by country through 2020
Digital Markets | Worldwide market forecast for "TVoD" by country through 2020
Digital Markets | Worldwide market forecast for "SVoD" by country through 2020
- Production of opium in Afghanistan 1990-2015Production of opium in Afghanistan 1990-2015
- Production volume of cocaine 2008-2014, by countryProduction volume of cocaine 2008-2014, by country
- Worldwide production of cocaine 1994-2014Worldwide production of cocaine 1994-2014
- Illegal cultivation of opium poppy 1994-2015Illegal cultivation of opium poppy 1994-2015
- Potential global opium production worldwide 2002-2015Potential global opium production worldwide 2002-2015