This graph depicts the value of the Texas Rangers franchise of Major League Baseball from 2002 to 2016. In 2006, the franchise had an estimated value of around 353 million U.S. dollars. The Texas Rangers are owned by Ray Davis and Bob Simpson, who bought the franchise for 593 million U.S. dollars in 2010.
Texas Rangers franchise value from 2002 to 2016 (in million U.S. dollars)*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Franchise value in million U.S. dollars|
- Average franchise value in major U.S. sports leagues 2016Average franchise value in major U.S. sports leagues 2016
- Franchise value of Major League Baseball teams 2016Franchise value of Major League Baseball teams 2016
- Average franchise value of National Basketball Association teams 2016Average franchise value of National Basketball Association teams 2016
- Franchise value of the Detroit Tigers 2002-2016Franchise value of the Detroit Tigers 2002-2016
- Major League Baseball - average ticket price Texas Rangers 2016Major League Baseball - average ticket price Texas Rangers 2016
- Average attendance of major soccer leagues around the world 2015/16Average attendance of major soccer leagues around the world 2015/16
- Most popular MLB teams on Facebook 2016Most popular MLB teams on Facebook 2016
- NBA Finals TV viewership in the U.S. 2000-2016NBA Finals TV viewership in the U.S. 2000-2016
- Most popular U.S. sports teams on Facebook 2016Most popular U.S. sports teams on Facebook 2016
- NHL - number of Stanley Cups won by team 1915-2016NHL - number of Stanley Cups won by team 1915-2016