This graph depicts the value of the Texas Rangers franchise of Major League Baseball from 2002 to 2015. In 2006, the franchise had an estimated value of around 353 million U.S. dollars. The Texas Rangers are owned by Ray Davis and Bob Simpson, who bought the franchise for 593 million U.S. dollars in 2010.
Value of the Texas Rangers franchise from 2002 to 2015 (in million U.S. dollars)*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Franchise value in million U.S. dollars|
- Major League Soccer teams ranked by revenue 2014Major League Soccer teams ranked by revenue 2014
- Survey on the frequency of fitness center visits in Germany 2011-2014Survey on the frequency of fitness center visits in Germany 2011-2014
- Survey on the most popular sports shoes brands in Germany 2013-2015Survey on the most popular sports shoes brands in Germany 2013-2015