This graph displays the total death rate in the USA from 1990 to 2013. In 2013, death rate in the U.S. stood at 8.21 per 1,000 of the population.
Total death rate in the United States from 1990 to 2013 (per 1,000 of population)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Death rate per 1,000 of population|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Drug overdose death rate by U.S. states by 2015Drug overdose death rate by U.S. states by 2015
- France: death rate 2004-2014France: death rate 2004-2014
- Death rate for all causes in Canada 2000-2012Death rate for all causes in Canada 2000-2012
- Crude death rate in Hong Kong 2008-2014Crude death rate in Hong Kong 2008-2014
- Death rate for legal intervention in Canada 2000-2012Death rate for legal intervention in Canada 2000-2012
- Countries with the lowest life expectancy 2015Countries with the lowest life expectancy 2015
- Countries with the highest life expectancy 2015Countries with the highest life expectancy 2015
- Countries with highest death rates 2015Countries with highest death rates 2015
- Countries with lowest death rates 2015Countries with lowest death rates 2015
- Life expectancy at birth in Norway 2014Life expectancy at birth in Norway 2014