This graph displays the total death rate in the USA from 1990 to 2013. In 2013, death rate in the U.S. stood at 8.21 per 1,000 of the population.
Total death rate in the United States from 1990 to 2013 (per 1,000 of population)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Death rate per 1,000 of population|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Drug overdose death rate by U.S. states by 2015Drug overdose death rate by U.S. states by 2015
- Leading causes of death in the United States 2014Leading causes of death in the United States 2014
- Rates of the leading causes of death in the U.S. 2014Rates of the leading causes of death in the U.S. 2014
- R&D expenditure per employee in U.S. sectors 2000-2010R&D expenditure per employee in U.S. sectors 2000-2010
- Number of executions in the United States 2014-2016Number of executions in the United States 2014-2016
- School-associated violent deaths in the U.S. from 1992-2013School-associated violent deaths in the U.S. from 1992-2013