This graph displays the total death rate in the USA from 1990 to 2013. In 2013, death rate in the U.S. stood at 8.21 per 1,000 of the population.
Total death rate in the United States from 1990 to 2013 (per 1,000 of population)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Death rate per 1,000 of population|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Drug overdose death rate by U.S. states by 2015Drug overdose death rate by U.S. states by 2015
- Leading causes of death in the United States 2014Leading causes of death in the United States 2014
- Rates of the leading causes of death in the U.S. 2014Rates of the leading causes of death in the U.S. 2014
- Death rate for suicide in the U.S. 1950-2013Death rate for suicide in the U.S. 1950-2013
- Death rate for suicide in the U.S. 1950-2013 by genderDeath rate for suicide in the U.S. 1950-2013 by gender
- Number of deaths in Finland 2005-2015Number of deaths in Finland 2005-2015
- Number of deaths in Finland 2015, by age groupNumber of deaths in Finland 2015, by age group
- Infant mortality rate in Finland 2005-2015Infant mortality rate in Finland 2005-2015
- Number of deaths in Finland 2005-2015, by genderNumber of deaths in Finland 2005-2015, by gender
- Life expectancy at birth in Yemen 2014Life expectancy at birth in Yemen 2014