The statistic shows the revenue of the Los Angeles Lakers franchise from the 2001/02 season to the 2014/15 season. In 2009/10, the estimated revenue of the National Basketball Association franchise amounted to 214 million U.S. dollars. In the 2014/2015 season, the Lakers recorded an above-average game attendance and average ticket prices second-highest in the NBA, which sets them apart from other teams in the league.
Revenue of the Los Angeles Lakers from 2001/02 to 2014/15 (in million U.S. dollars)*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Revenue in million U.S. dollars|
- Gate receipts of the Los Angeles Lakers (NBA) 2014/15Gate receipts of the Los Angeles Lakers (NBA) 2014/15
- Average ticket price Los Angeles Lakers (NBA) games 2015/16Average ticket price Los Angeles Lakers (NBA) games 2015/16
- Franchise value of the Los Angeles Lakers (NBA) 2003-2016Franchise value of the Los Angeles Lakers (NBA) 2003-2016
- Regular season home attendance of the Los Angeles Lakers 2006-2016Regular season home attendance of the Los Angeles Lakers 2006-2016
- Los Angeles Lakers concession stand prices (beer, soft drink, hot dog) 2010-2016Los Angeles Lakers concession stand prices (beer, soft drink, hot dog) 2010-2016
- Retail sales of sport and leisure articles in China by month April 2016Retail sales of sport and leisure articles in China by month April 2016
- U.S. health club industry revenue 2000-2015U.S. health club industry revenue 2000-2015
- U.S. fitness center / health club memberships 2000-2015U.S. fitness center / health club memberships 2000-2015
- Professional soccer clubs / teams ranked by value 2016Professional soccer clubs / teams ranked by value 2016
- Las Vegas Strip revenue 2007-2015Las Vegas Strip revenue 2007-2015
- Forecast: revenue racetracks US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue racetracks US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue casinos US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue casinos US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue sports teams and clubs US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue sports teams and clubs US 2008-2020