The statistic shows the revenue of the Los Angeles Lakers franchise from the 2001/02 season to the 2014/15 season. In 2009/10, the estimated revenue of the National Basketball Association franchise amounted to 214 million U.S. dollars. In the 2014/2015 season, the Lakers recorded an above-average game attendance and average ticket prices second-highest in the NBA, which sets them apart from other teams in the league.
Revenue of the Los Angeles Lakers from 2001/02 to 2014/15 (in million U.S. dollars)*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Revenue in million U.S. dollars|
- Forecast: revenue casinos US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue casinos US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue sports teams and clubs US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue sports teams and clubs US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue skiing facilities US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue skiing facilities US 2008-2020
- Major League Soccer teams ranked by revenue 2014Major League Soccer teams ranked by revenue 2014
- Survey on the frequency of fitness center visits in Germany 2011-2014Survey on the frequency of fitness center visits in Germany 2011-2014
- Survey on the most popular sports shoes brands in Germany 2013-2015Survey on the most popular sports shoes brands in Germany 2013-2015