The statistic shows the number of U.S. male licensed drivers by state in 2010. In that year, Alabama had 1.86 million male licensed drivers.
Number of male licensed drivers in the U.S. in 2010, by state
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|State||Number of male licensed drivers|
|District of Columbia*||-|
- Licensed drivers in the U.S. - total number by state 2014Licensed drivers in the U.S. - total number by state 2014
- Number of licensed drivers in California in 2010Number of licensed drivers in California in 2010
- Number of licensed drivers in Florida in 2010Number of licensed drivers in Florida in 2010
- Number of licensed drivers - United States 1990-2013Number of licensed drivers - United States 1990-2013
- U.S. licensed drivers by state 2008U.S. licensed drivers by state 2008
- Fatal civil airliner accidents by country and region 1945-2016Fatal civil airliner accidents by country and region 1945-2016
- Countries with the highest number of airline passengers globally 2014Countries with the highest number of airline passengers globally 2014
- Licensed car distribution across the regions of Great Britain (UK) 2015Licensed car distribution across the regions of Great Britain (UK) 2015
- Vehicle sales in China 2008-2016Vehicle sales in China 2008-2016
- Monthly passenger car sales in China March 2016, by country of originMonthly passenger car sales in China March 2016, by country of origin