The statistic shows the number of U.S. male licensed drivers by state in 2010. In that year, Alabama had 1.86 million male licensed drivers.
Number of male licensed drivers in the U.S. in 2010, by state
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|State||Number of male licensed drivers|
|District of Columbia*||-|
- Licensed drivers in the U.S. - total number by state 2014Licensed drivers in the U.S. - total number by state 2014
- Number of licensed drivers in California in 2010Number of licensed drivers in California in 2010
- Number of licensed drivers in Florida in 2010Number of licensed drivers in Florida in 2010
- Number of licensed drivers - United States 1990-2014Number of licensed drivers - United States 1990-2014
- Number of licensed taxis in England and Wales 1999-2013Number of licensed taxis in England and Wales 1999-2013
- Motorcycles in the U.S. - registrations by state 2014Motorcycles in the U.S. - registrations by state 2014
- Motorcycles in the U.S. - privately owned registrations by state 2014Motorcycles in the U.S. - privately owned registrations by state 2014
- Vehicle sales in China 2008-2016Vehicle sales in China 2008-2016
- Monthly passenger car sales in China March 2016, by country of originMonthly passenger car sales in China March 2016, by country of origin
- Injury rate per 100,000 drivers licensed in the U.S. 1990-2014Injury rate per 100,000 drivers licensed in the U.S. 1990-2014