This statistic shows the number of wireless subscribers at different telecommunication providers in the United States from 2008 to 2012. In 2012, AT&T had around 106 million wireless subscribers while Sprint Nextel had just over 47 million.
Number of wireless subscribers to U.S. telecommunication providers from 2008 to 2012 (in millions)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Telecommunication provider||AT&T||Verizon||Sprint Nextel||T-Mobile USA||Metro PCS||US Cellular||Leap Wireless|
- Forecast: revenue telecommunications resellers US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue telecommunications resellers US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue satellite telecommunications Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue satellite telecommunications Germany 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue satellite telecommunications UK 2009-2020Forecast: revenue satellite telecommunications UK 2009-2020
- Internet of Things market size worldwide 2009-2019Internet of Things market size worldwide 2009-2019
- Video surveillance market size worldwide 2009-2019, by regionVideo surveillance market size worldwide 2009-2019, by region
- Globall mobile phone user penetration 2013-2019Globall mobile phone user penetration 2013-2019