This statistic shows the number of wireless subscribers at different telecommunication providers in the United States from 2008 to 2012. In 2012, AT&T had around 106 million wireless subscribers while Sprint Nextel had just over 47 million.
Number of wireless subscribers to U.S. telecommunication providers from 2008 to 2012 (in millions)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Telecommunication provider||AT&T||Verizon||Sprint Nextel||T-Mobile USA||Metro PCS||US Cellular||Leap Wireless|
- U.S. mobile network service operators/providers revenue 2008-2015U.S. mobile network service operators/providers revenue 2008-2015
- U.S. mobile network operators: ARPU 2008-2011U.S. mobile network operators: ARPU 2008-2011
- UK mobile network: SMS and MMS message volumes 2009-2014UK mobile network: SMS and MMS message volumes 2009-2014
- U.S. mobile telecommunications providers ranked by revenue 2014U.S. mobile telecommunications providers ranked by revenue 2014
- Ranking 2011: Mobile network brand equityRanking 2011: Mobile network brand equity
- Operating revenue of AT&T 2010-2016, by quarterOperating revenue of AT&T 2010-2016, by quarter
- Revenue breakdown of AT&T's business solutions segment 2014-2016Revenue breakdown of AT&T's business solutions segment 2014-2016
- T-Mobile US revenue 2009-2016, by quarterT-Mobile US revenue 2009-2016, by quarter
- T-Mobile US total contract customers by type of contract 2010-2016, by quarterT-Mobile US total contract customers by type of contract 2010-2016, by quarter
- T-Mobile US branded prepaid customers 2012-2016T-Mobile US branded prepaid customers 2012-2016
- Forecast: revenue telecommunications resellers US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue telecommunications resellers US 2008-2020