This statistic illustrates projections for the U.S. use of fertilizers from 2010 to 2025, for soybeans. For the year 2015, fertilizer consumption for soybeans in the U.S. is projected to approximately 4.38 million metric tons.
U.S. fertilizer use for soybeans from 2010 to 2025 (in 1,000 metric tons)*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Use in thousand metric tons|
- Forecast: revenue agricultural and textile sales agents UK 2008-2020Forecast: revenue agricultural and textile sales agents UK 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue agricultural and textile sales agents Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue agricultural and textile sales agents Germany 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue fertilizer manufacture Germany 2009-2020Forecast: revenue fertilizer manufacture Germany 2009-2020
- World coffee per capita consumption: major consumer countries 2014World coffee per capita consumption: major consumer countries 2014
- Monsanto's seed and genomics segment net sales 2011-2015Monsanto's seed and genomics segment net sales 2011-2015
- People suffering undernourishment by world region 1990-2016People suffering undernourishment by world region 1990-2016