This forecast shows global cloud computing service revenue in the storage service segment from 2010 to 2016. The source estimates that by 2016 storage service revenue will have climbed over 4 billion U.S. dollars.
Global cloud service revenue from storage services from 2010 to 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Revenue in billion U.S. dollars|
- Global public cloud computing market 2008-2020Global public cloud computing market 2008-2020
- Public cloud services: revenue forecast 2009-2016Public cloud services: revenue forecast 2009-2016
- Enterprise cloud computing market global revenue by region 2014-2018 Enterprise cloud computing market global revenue by region 2014-2018
- Usage of cloud computing in companies in Germany 2011-2014Usage of cloud computing in companies in Germany 2011-2014
- Public cloud vendor revenue globally 2012-2026Public cloud vendor revenue globally 2012-2026
- Monthly wireless service average revenue per unit in the U.S. 1993-2015Monthly wireless service average revenue per unit in the U.S. 1993-2015
- Service revenue of the U.S. mobile wireless industry 1985-2015Service revenue of the U.S. mobile wireless industry 1985-2015
- Revenue of the Sprint Corporation 2006-2016Revenue of the Sprint Corporation 2006-2016
- Percentage of adults who used computers in the U.S.Percentage of adults who used computers in the U.S.
- Percentage of adults who used the internet in the U.S. from 2000 to 2010Percentage of adults who used the internet in the U.S. from 2000 to 2010
- Smartphones: U.S. sales 2005-2016Smartphones: U.S. sales 2005-2016