The forecast shows the global PC revenue from 2005 to 2015. In 2012, the total PC revenue is expected at about 270.9 billion U.S. dollars. According to the source, total PC revenue include desktop PCs, notebooks, netbooks and tablets.
Global PC revenue from 2005 to 2015 (in million U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Revenue in million U.S. dollars|
- IT spending forecast worldwide 2014-2019IT spending forecast worldwide 2014-2019
- Share of IT spending worldwide by segment 2015-2016Share of IT spending worldwide by segment 2015-2016
- Growth of IT spending worldwide by segment 2015-2016Growth of IT spending worldwide by segment 2015-2016
- IT spending growth forecast worldwide 2014-2019IT spending growth forecast worldwide 2014-2019
- Global IT spending forecast 2005-2020Global IT spending forecast 2005-2020
- IT spending in BRIC countries 2014-2016IT spending in BRIC countries 2014-2016
- IT spending growth in BRIC countries 2014-2016IT spending growth in BRIC countries 2014-2016
- Telecom services spending forecast BRIC countries 2014-2019Telecom services spending forecast BRIC countries 2014-2019
- Forecast: value of shipments computer storage device manufacture US 2008-2020Forecast: value of shipments computer storage device manufacture US 2008-2020
- Forecast: sales value computer hardware and software stores US 2008-2020Forecast: sales value computer hardware and software stores US 2008-2020
- Forecast: shipment value computer terminal manufacture US 2008-2020Forecast: shipment value computer terminal manufacture US 2008-2020