This statistic depicts the overweight and obesity rates for adults in the United States in 2014, sorted by ethnicity. In that year, 63.2 percent of all white adults in the United States were overweight or obese.
Overweight and obesity rates for adults in the United States in 2014, by ethnicity
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Overweight and obesity rate|
|American Indian/Alaska Native||-|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015
- U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024