This statistic shows aggregate revenue data of the global mining industry represented by the top fourty mining companies worldwide, from 2002 to 2014. In 2010, the mining industry's leading companies had a total revenue of approximately 435 billion U.S. dollars.
Total revenue of the top mining companies worldwide from 2002 to 2014 (in billion U.S. dollars)*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Revenue in billion U.S. dollars|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Forecast: revenue refined petroleum product pipeline transportation US 2009-2020Forecast: revenue refined petroleum product pipeline transportation US 2009-2020
- Forecast: revenue natural gas extraction Germany 2009-2020Forecast: revenue natural gas extraction Germany 2009-2020
- Forecast: total revenue plastics and rubber industry machinery manufacture Canada 2008-2020Forecast: total revenue plastics and rubber industry machinery manufacture Canada 2008-2020
- Consumption of chemicals in 2014 by world regionConsumption of chemicals in 2014 by world region
- Oil breakeven prices in Middle East and North Africa 2016Oil breakeven prices in Middle East and North Africa 2016
- Forecast in rare earth demand worldwide by application 2018Forecast in rare earth demand worldwide by application 2018