The statistic shows Newfoundland's oil power generation from 2005 to 2035. It is estimated that in 2035, 118 gigawatt hours of electricity will be generated from natural gas here. Forecasts are a baseline projection which is considered to be the “most likely” outcome for Canada’s energy future, given the underlying assumptions.
Power generation from oil in Newfoundland between 2005 and 2035 (in gigawatt hours)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Generation in gigawatt hours|
- Waste disposal volume in Newfoundland and Labrador 2004-2012Waste disposal volume in Newfoundland and Labrador 2004-2012
- Electricity generation in Canada January-July 2015Electricity generation in Canada January-July 2015
- Canada: electricity generation by type 2010Canada: electricity generation by type 2010
- Electric and gas program budgets in Newfoundland and LabradorElectric and gas program budgets in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Canada: power generation from oilCanada: power generation from oil
- UK Brent crude oil price annually 1976-2016UK Brent crude oil price annually 1976-2016
- Monthly crude oil price average for UK Brent 2015-2016Monthly crude oil price average for UK Brent 2015-2016
- West Texas Intermediate annual average oil price 1976-2016West Texas Intermediate annual average oil price 1976-2016
- OPEC oil price annually 1960-2016OPEC oil price annually 1960-2016
- Monthly average crude oil prices of the OPEC basket 2015-2016Monthly average crude oil prices of the OPEC basket 2015-2016