This statistic shows the total assets of Starbucks worldwide from 2007 to 2015. In 2015, Starbucks' total assets amounted to approximately 12.45 billion U.S. dollars. In the same year, Starbucks had a total of 23,043 stores worldwide, 12,521 of which were located in the United States.
Total assets of Starbucks from 2007 to 2015 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Total assets in billion U.S. dollars|
- Total assets of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts 2009-2015Total assets of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts 2009-2015
- Total assets of Chuck E. Cheese's 2007-2015Total assets of Chuck E. Cheese's 2007-2015
- Total assets of Hilton Worldwide 2009-2015Total assets of Hilton Worldwide 2009-2015
- Total assets of Starwood Hotels & Resorts 2008-2015Total assets of Starwood Hotels & Resorts 2008-2015
- Total assets of The Cheesecake Factory 2009-2015Total assets of The Cheesecake Factory 2009-2015
- Sales of the leading chain restaurants in the U.S. in 2015Sales of the leading chain restaurants in the U.S. in 2015
- Leading quick-service restaurant chains in the U.S. in 2015, by systemwide salesLeading quick-service restaurant chains in the U.S. in 2015, by systemwide sales
- United Kingdom: top fast food chains on Facebook 2016United Kingdom: top fast food chains on Facebook 2016
- Gross sales of restaurant chains in Canada 2015Gross sales of restaurant chains in Canada 2015
- Leading restaurant chains in Canada 2015 by number of units Leading restaurant chains in Canada 2015 by number of units