This statistic shows the number of fatalities of jail inmates in the U.S. in 2009 by state. In 2009, 132 jail inmates in the U.S. died in Californian jails.
Number of jail fatalities in the United States in 2009 by state
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Number of fatalities per state|
|District of Columbia||-|
- Number of state prisoner fatalities in the U.S. 2001-2009Number of state prisoner fatalities in the U.S. 2001-2009
- Number of local inmate deaths in jail in the U.S. 2000-2009Number of local inmate deaths in jail in the U.S. 2000-2009
- Mortality rate of local jail inmates in the U.S. 2000-2009Mortality rate of local jail inmates in the U.S. 2000-2009
- Percentage of local jail inmate fatalities in the U.S. in 2009 by agePercentage of local jail inmate fatalities in the U.S. in 2009 by age
- Estimated number of U.S. state prisoners in custody 2001 to 2009Estimated number of U.S. state prisoners in custody 2001 to 2009
- Netherlands parliamentary elections: voting intention surveys January-May 2016Netherlands parliamentary elections: voting intention surveys January-May 2016
- United States - Annual GDP 1990-2015United States - Annual GDP 1990-2015
- Civilian deaths in Iraq war 2003-2016Civilian deaths in Iraq war 2003-2016
- 2016 U.S. election: delegates won by Democratic candidates, as of April, 2016 2016 U.S. election: delegates won by Democratic candidates, as of April, 2016
- Trust among U.S. millennials of major institutions in 2016Trust among U.S. millennials of major institutions in 2016