This statistic displays Yandex's revenue from 2007 to 2015. In 2015, the Russian search engine's revenue amounted to 59.8 billion Russian rubles or approximately 820.4 million U.S. dollars*. In the previous year, the Moscow-based company's revenue amounted to 50.77 billion rubles.
Annual revenue of Yandex from 2007 to 2015 (in billion Russian rubles)
|Revenue in billion Russian rubles|
- Global digital music revenue 2005-2015Global digital music revenue 2005-2015
- Recorded music market revenue worldwide 2005-2015Recorded music market revenue worldwide 2005-2015
- Google: global annual revenue 2002-2015Google: global annual revenue 2002-2015
- Revenue from mobile apps in Germany 2009-2015Revenue from mobile apps in Germany 2009-2015
- Digital Market Outlook: digital media revenue in European countries 2015Digital Market Outlook: digital media revenue in European countries 2015
- Facebook: most popular game MAU 2016Facebook: most popular game MAU 2016
- U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2020U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2020
- Mobile retail commerce growth in the United States 2013-2020Mobile retail commerce growth in the United States 2013-2020
- Spotify revenue and net income 2009-2015Spotify revenue and net income 2009-2015
- Spotify: segment revenue 2012-2015Spotify: segment revenue 2012-2015
- Percentage of adults who used computers in the U.S.Percentage of adults who used computers in the U.S.
- Percentage of adults who used the internet in the U.S. from 2000 to 2010Percentage of adults who used the internet in the U.S. from 2000 to 2010
- Media usage in an online minute 2015Media usage in an online minute 2015