The statistic presents leading U.S. newspaper companies in 2012, ranked by total weekday circulation of their newspapers. News Corporation, which owns, among others, The Wall Street Journal, ranked third, with a total weekday circulation of all its newspapers amounting to 2.62 million issues.
Leading newspaper companies in the United States in 2012, by total weekday circulation
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Total weekday circulation|
|New York Times Company||-|
- Forecast: revenue newspaper publishing US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue newspaper publishing US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue newspaper publishing Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue newspaper publishing Germany 2008-2020
- Forecast: operating revenue newspaper publishing Canada 2008-2020Forecast: operating revenue newspaper publishing Canada 2008-2020
- Reasons for declining magazine readership in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012Reasons for declining magazine readership in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012
- Global media and marketing spend 2015Global media and marketing spend 2015
- Global media and marketing spend 2015, by mediumGlobal media and marketing spend 2015, by medium