The statistic presents leading U.S. newspaper companies in 2012, ranked by total weekday circulation of their newspapers. News Corporation, which owns, among others, The Wall Street Journal, ranked third, with a total weekday circulation of all its newspapers amounting to 2.62 million issues.
Leading newspaper companies in the United States in 2012, by total weekday circulation
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Total weekday circulation|
|New York Times Company||-|
- Growth of newspaper circulation worldwide 2010-2014, by regionGrowth of newspaper circulation worldwide 2010-2014, by region
- Growth of newspaper circulation worldwide 2014, by regionGrowth of newspaper circulation worldwide 2014, by region
- Newspaper circulation revenue in the U.S. 1960-2013Newspaper circulation revenue in the U.S. 1960-2013
- Growth of newspaper circulation worldwide between 2008 and 2012Growth of newspaper circulation worldwide between 2008 and 2012
- Newspaper circulation worldwide in 2012Newspaper circulation worldwide in 2012
- Amount of newspapers sold in China by month May 2016Amount of newspapers sold in China by month May 2016
- Newspaper subscriber revenue in Asia Pacific 2015Newspaper subscriber revenue in Asia Pacific 2015
- Digital magazine circulation revenue in Asia Pacific 2014-2020Digital magazine circulation revenue in Asia Pacific 2014-2020
- Print newspaper circulation revenue in Pakistan 2015-2020Print newspaper circulation revenue in Pakistan 2015-2020
- Advertising spending in the U.S. 2015-2020, by mediumAdvertising spending in the U.S. 2015-2020, by medium