The statistic presents leading U.S. newspaper companies in 2012, ranked by total weekday circulation of their newspapers. News Corporation, which owns, among others, The Wall Street Journal, ranked third, with a total weekday circulation of all its newspapers amounting to 2.62 million issues.
Leading newspaper companies in the United States in 2012, by total weekday circulation
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Total weekday circulation|
|New York Times Company||-|
- Average newspaper circulation per edition in the Netherlands 2001-2014, by typeAverage newspaper circulation per edition in the Netherlands 2001-2014, by type
- Newspaper circulation revenue in the U.S. 1960-2013Newspaper circulation revenue in the U.S. 1960-2013
- Growth of newspaper circulation worldwide between 2008 and 2012Growth of newspaper circulation worldwide between 2008 and 2012
- Newspaper circulation worldwide in 2012Newspaper circulation worldwide in 2012
- Newspaper circulation per edition in the Netherlands 2015, by categoryNewspaper circulation per edition in the Netherlands 2015, by category
- Distribution of advertising spending in Argentina 2015Distribution of advertising spending in Argentina 2015
- BILD: circulation 2010-2016BILD: circulation 2010-2016
- Leading print media websites in the U.S. 2016Leading print media websites in the U.S. 2016
- Production value of the information & communication industry in Poland 2008-2013Production value of the information & communication industry in Poland 2008-2013
- Production value of the information & communication industry in Portugal 2008-2014Production value of the information & communication industry in Portugal 2008-2014