This ranking presents the share of North American publishers who targeted various mobile devices and operating systems with their apps in 2011. Among the respondents, 43 percent stated that they had developed applications for the Android operating system.
Share of North American publishers targeting the following devices and operating systems with their apps
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Device or operating system||Share of respondents|
|Barnes & Noble Nook||-|
- Forecast: revenue newspaper publishing US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue newspaper publishing US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue journal and periodical publishing Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue journal and periodical publishing Germany 2008-2020
- Forecast: operating revenue newspaper publishing Canada 2008-2020Forecast: operating revenue newspaper publishing Canada 2008-2020
- Reasons for declining magazine readership in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012Reasons for declining magazine readership in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012
- Global media and marketing spend 2015Global media and marketing spend 2015
- Global media and marketing spend 2015, by mediumGlobal media and marketing spend 2015, by medium